AOSEPT® PLUS Cleaning Disinfecting Solution
The AOSEPT PLUS system is for all types of contact lenses including silicone hydrogels.
- AO Sept solution contains hydrogen peroxide which provides the very affecting cleaning for your contact lenses. Over a period of 6 hours in the lens case, the hydrogen peroxide is converted to a neutral solution that is then safe for the eyes. It is very important that you always use the contact lens case provided with the AO Sept as the case activates the neutralisation process.
- Make sure you hands are washed and clean before removing lenses from your eyes and placing in the AO Sept case.
- Fill the empty case up to the line with AO Sept solution, then screw the lid/lens basket into place, the solution level will now rise above the line which is normal.
- Leave the case now upright for 6 hours for the solution to neutralise. To ensure the neutralisation process works, you need to make sure the case stays upright as oxygen gas is given off through holes in the lid. The case should also be kept at room temperature, if it is very cold the reaction may not work as well.
- In the morning, or after 6 hours have passed, then it is safe to remove the lenses from the case and insert directly into your eyes. There is no need for any additional rinsing prior to insertion of lenses.
- AOSept® Plus should always be used in the provided lens case with built-in neutralizer
- Never put AOSept® Plus directly into the eye
- Never use AOSept® Plus in a flat lens case
- Always soak lenses in the provided lens case for at least six hours prior to inserting into the eye
- Always discard the old lens case to avoid contamination and ensure proper neutralization
|Country Of Manufacture:||USA|
|Ingredients / Contents:||The hydrogen peroxide and poloxamer surfactant disinfect and clean the lenses. The AODISC breaks down the hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen, leaving a saline condition. After the neutralisation procedure is complete, contact lenses can be inserted directly into the eyes.|
|Important Information:||Never rinse lenses with AOSept® Plus prior to insertion into the eye. The solution must be neutralized and always soak lenses in the provided lens case for at least six hours prior to inserting into the eye.|