B+L Renu Fresh MPS 2x120ml (Travel Size)
Daily use of renu fresh multi-purpose solution eliminates the need for a separate enzymatic cleaner or daily cleaner for many lens wearers.
renu fresh Multi-Purpose Solution cleans, loosens and removes accumulations of film, protein, other deposits, and debris from soft contact lenses. Removes protein most effectively when used daily. Destroys harmful microorganisms on the surface of the lens. Rinses, Stores, and Wets lenses before insertion.
Because your eyes are so important, don't experiment with just any brand. Different solutions may not be compatible and not all solutions are safe for all soft lenses.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Your optometrist will advise you whether this product is suitable for you. If symptoms persist see your optometrist.
Key Features & Benefits
- 120ml is an ideal size for short trips
- Lens case included
- Fresh lens comfort all day long
- Effectively removes protein
- Outstanding disinfection
- Lens storage for up to 30 days
- To clean, disinfect and remove protein daily, follow these three easy steps:
- Place 3 drops of renu fresh multi-purpose solution on each side of the lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with renu fresh multi-purpose solution.
- Place cleaned contact lens in the lens case and fill with fresh renu fresh multi-purpose solution. Soak at least 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution—never reuse solution.
|Manufacturer:||Bausch + Lomb|
|Volume:||2 X 120ml|
|Country Of Manufacture:||USA|
|Ingredients / Contents:||A sterile, isotonic solution that contains HYDRANATE® (hydroxyalkylphosphonate), boric acid, edetate disodium, poloxamine, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with DYMEDTM (polyaminopropyl biguanide) 0.0001%.|
|Important Information:||Always read the label and follow your eye care professional’s instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.|