Ultrazyme Protein Remover Tablets
ULTRA-DEEP CLEANING FOR ULTRA-COMFORT
Ultrazyme® Enzymatic Cleaner gives patients a convenient method to help control protein build-up on soft lenses. Designed to be used once per week with a hydrogen peroxide-based disinfecting solution, Ultrazyme® Enzymatic Cleaner offers an easy way to combine enzymatic cleaning and disinfection for soft lens wearers.
- Removes protein deposits accumulated on soft contact lenses surfaces
- For use with all hydrogen peroxide systems (when applicable)
- A unique protein removal that allows simultaneous protein removal and enhanced hydrogen peroxide disinfection for all soft contact lenses.
- Quick Lens Revitalization with 100% protein removal on a once per week overnight soaking.
- Follow the normal daily routine for Cleaning and Rinsing.
- Place the lenses in the lens basket.
- Fill lens case with Oxysept® disinfecting solution, add one Oxysept® neutralising tablets simultaneously.
- Tighten the cap.
- Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight.
- When you are ready to wear the lenses, remove the lenses from the basket.
- Rinse thoroughly with sterile saline solution and place lens on your eye.
- After the enzymatic/disinfection and neutralization cycles, lenses must be gently rubbed and rinsed with an appropriate rinsing solution before applying to your eyes.
- KEEP THE ENZYMATIC/DISINFECTING SOLUTION OUT OF YOUR EYES. If the solution accidentally comes in contact with eyes, it may cause burning, stinging or redness. Immediately remove your lenses and flush your eyes with water. If burning or irritation continues, seek professional assistance.
|Country Of Manufacture:||India|
|Ingredients / Contents:||Ultrazyme Protein Remover Tablets contain sodium carbonate, sorbitol, n-acetyl cysteine, tartaric acid, polyethylene glycol and 0.4mg Subtilisin A.|
|Important Information:||Do not use Ultrazyme® Enzymatic Cleaner tablets if you are allergic to the enzyme subtilisin A. Stop use if you experience eye pain, changes in vision continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists more than 72 hours. Always read the label. Use only as directed. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFIED FOR YOUR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE DISINFECTING SOLUTION MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS EYE INFECTION. THE MINIMUM SOAK TIME WITH ULTRAZYME® ENZYMATIC CLEANER SHOULD NEVER BE LESS THAN THE MINIMUM RECOMMENDED DISINFECTION SOAK TIME FOR YOUR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE DISINFECTING SOLUTION.|