OXYSEPT 1 STEP DISINFECTING SOLUTION + NEUTRALISING TABLETS provides a simple and effective solution for the cleaning and disinfection of all kinds of soft contact lenses. Produced with the reputable medical precision of AMO, the solution can guarantee a high level of protection against the harmful forms of bacteria and germs on a user’s contact lenses.
The Oxysept 1 Step solution contains the highly effective benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide. This essential ingredient in the neutralisation of microbes and potential infections is carefully added to the dedicated cleansing formula. The delayed reaction of this neutralising element can offer a higher intensity of cleaning.
Superbly easy to use, the Oxysept 1 Step solution can offer all-around protection in the most practical of ways. The user places their lenses in the provided case and then fills up the container to the required level with the solution adding the neutralising tablet. The Oxysept can then get to work removing any possibility for infection or impurities.
- . Dispense one OXYSEPT 1 STEP NEUTRALISINGTABLET into the OXYSEPT lens case containing the OXYSEPT 1 STEP DISINFECTING SOLUTION.
- Immediately replace the lens holder in the lens case and tighten the cap.
- Gently turn the lens case upside down, then right side up three consecutive times to wet the upper surfaces of the cup and the inside of the cap.
- Make sure that the tablet is in the solution before allowing the lenses to disinfect.
- Allow your lenses to soak overnight (or at least 6 hours.) The OXYSEPT 1 STEP NEUTRALISING TABLET contains an indicator that will cause the solution to turn pink when the tablet has dissolved. The pink colour indicates only that the tablet has been added. The lenses must soak for a minimum of 6 hours for neutralisation.
- Before removing the lenses from the lens case, turn the lens case upside down for 5 seconds to ensure full neutralisation of all residual disinfecting solution in the lens case, then return the case to an upright position before opening.
- Then apply the lenses to your eyes, or rinse the lenses with sterile saline solution (not OXYSEPT 1 STEP DISINFECTING SOLUTION) and apply them to your eyes.
- Discard solution, rinse the entire lens case assembly with the sterile rinsing solution. Do not use soap or detergent.