ACUVUE 1-DAY DEFINE with Lacreon, beauty-enhancement lenses, make your eyes look bigger and brighter. ACUVUE 1-DAY DEFINE with Lacreon are available as Plano lenses or with powers ranging from -0.00D to -9.00D. Like all other ACUVUE® lenses, they also come with UVA and UVB blocking, protecting the inner part of the eye.
With 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® contact lenses, you can have a fresh, clean lens every day and enhance the beauty of your eyes. And, in case you lose one, you can open a new pack and replace them.
What are the Features & Benefits of 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE®?
- You get bigger, brighter and more beautiful eyes naturally.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning solutions, lens care or lens cases.
- The lenses have UV Blocking technology to help protect your cornea and the interior part of the eye.
Who should consider 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE®?
- People who are looking for an enhanced look of their eyes plus who are looking for a convenient, no-maintenance way to wear contact lenses.
- People who want to wear contact lenses every day or just occasionally.
- People who want UV Blocking in their daily disposable lenses.
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.|
|Type of Lens:||Hydrogel|
|Country Of Manufacture:||Ireland|
|Available Base Curves:||8.5mm|
|The Number of lens per Box :||30pcs|
|Replacement Schedule:||Daily Disposable|
|Material:||Ionic hydrogel (Etafilcon A)|
|Manufacturing Process:||Cast Mold|
|Oxygen Permeability:||25Dk/t @-3.00D|
|UV filter:||Class 2 81% UVA 97% UVB|
|Available Power Range (diopter):||Plano, -0.50 to -6.00 (0.25 steps) -6.50 to -9.00 (0.50 steps)|
|Center Thickness:||0.084mm @-3.00D|
|Colour:||RADIANT CHIC, RADIANT BRIGHT, RADIANT CHARM, NATURAL SHINE, ACCENT STYLE, VIVID STYLE|
Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not a substitute for UV-blocking sunglasses. It is because a UV-absorbing contact lens covers only a part of the eye. Therefore, contact lens wearers must continue to wear UV-blocking sunglasses as instructed. *Optimal duration of wear may vary between patients. The exact wearing schedule is to be recommended by your qualified Eye Care Professional.