Cooper Vision Pro-Fit Performance Toric Monthly Contact Lens is created using 3rd generation silicone hydrogel technology. Silicone Hydrogel is the healthiest soft contact lens material.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Naturally and uniformly wettable, no need for surface treatments or coatings
- Low modulus makes the lens soft and flexible
- Optimized Toric Geometry designed to help provide predictable, consistent visual acuity
- A high level of oxygen transmissibility allows 100% oxygen to reach the cornea, supporting corneal consumption needs
- Class 1 UV protection blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB.
** All contact lenses for astigmatism are pre-order. Please do expect a longer delivery. The product might be delayed within 8-12 weeks if there is no stock at the supplier warehouse. It might be MORE THAN 12 weeks for unforeseen circumstances, and an advance order is advisable to avoid disappointment. Can contact us to check for availability before ordering.
|Type of Lens:||Silicone Hydrogel|
|Available Base Curves:||8.5mm|
|The Number of lens per Box :||6pcs|
|Replacement Schedule:||Monthly Disposable|
|Oxygen Permeability:||90 Dk/t @ -3.00D|
|UV filter:||Yes, blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB.|
|Easy Handling Tint:||Yes (Light Blue)|
|Available Power Range (diopter):||Plano to -6.00 (0.25 steps) -6.50 to -10.00 (0.50 steps)|
|Cylinder/Addition:||-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25|
|Axis:||10° to 180° (10° steps)|
|Core Modulus:||0.6 MPa|
|Center Thickness:||0.10mm @ -3.00D|
Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not a substitute for UV-blocking sunglasses. It is because a UV-absorbing contact lens covers only a part of the eye. Therefore, contact lens wearers must continue to wear UV-blocking sunglasses as instructed. *Optimal duration of wear may vary between patients. The exact wearing schedule is to be recommended by your qualified Eye Care Professional.