– Unique cooling sensation for instant relief for dry, tired eyes.
– Contains Hypromellose that relieves dryness by retaining moisture and natural tear fluid in the eye
– Makes contact lens wear comfortable by forming a protective moisturising veil between lens and eyes, without resulting in protein build-up on the contact lens.
– Relief minor eye irritations by supplementation of tears
– Free-angle nozzle and easy squeezing bottle for convenient usage at any angle.
Provides instant cooling relief for:
– Dry, strained & tired eyes due to prolonged exposure to digital devices or reading
– Dryness & discomfort from contact lens usage
– Minor eye irritations due to smog, dust, wind, sun glare & chlorinated water.
– Blurred vision
Cooling Level: 5
Suitable for use with or without contact lenses.
Place of Origin: Vietnam
Directions: Instill 1 to 2 drops, 5 to 6 times a day. Twist cap to open, push the cap to close with a click. It is not recommended to combine different brands of eye drops. If you must, wait 15 minutes or seek your ophthalmologist’s help.
Use the eye drops within 2-3 months after being opened. Stop using as soon as the solution turns cloudy.
Q: The warning states “remove contacts lenses before using.” How long do I have to wait before I put my contacts back in?
A: We recommend that you wait at least 15 minutes before putting contacts back in. This gives the drops a chance to dissipate from the ocular surface.
Q: Why is the bottle clear?
A: The transparency of the bottle is unique and serves a practical purpose as it allows you to see if the product has changed colour or has become cloudy. It is important to discontinue use of any eye drop product that has changed colour or has become cloudy.
Q: How long are the drops good after they are opened?
A: It is advisable to use the drops within 2-3 months after opening. If unopened, the product is guaranteed until the expiration date on the box.