Cooper Vision Pro-Fit Performance Toric Monthly Contact Lens is created using 3rd generation silicone hydrogel technology. Silicone Hydrogel is the healthiest soft contact lens material.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Naturally and uniformly wettable, no need for surface treatments or coatings
- Low modulus, makes the lens soft and flexible
- Optimized Toric Geometry designed to help provide predictable, consistent visual acuity
- A high level of oxygen transmissibility, allows 100% oxygen to reach the cornea, supporting corneal consumption needs
- Class 1 UV protection, blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB.
|Type of Lens:||Silicone Hydrogel|
|Available Base Curves:||8.5mm|
|The Number of lens per Box :||6pcs|
|Replacement Schedule:||Monthly Disposable|
|Oxygen Permeability:||90 Dk/t @ -3.00D|
|UV filter:||Yes, blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB.|
|Easy Handling Tint:||Yes (Light Blue)|
|Available Power Range (diopter):||Plano to -6.00 (0.25 steps) -6.50 to -10.00 (0.50 steps)|
|Cylinder/Addition:||-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25|
|Axis:||10° to 180° (10° steps)|
|Core Modulus:||0.6 MPa|
|Center Thickness:||0.10mm @ -3.00D|
Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not a substitute for UV-blocking sunglasses. It is because a UV-absorbing contact lens covers only a part of the eye. Therefore, contact lens wearers must continue to wear UV-blocking sunglasses as instructed. *Optimal duration of wear may vary between patients. The exact wearing schedule is to be recommended by your qualified Eye Care Professional.