While offering this unique and impressive level of performance, Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism lenses doesn’t let you down. HYDRACLEAR PLUS Technology keeps the silicone hydrogel material moist and wettable, providing hydration that lasts the whole day. With breakthrough BLINK STABILIZED design, these contact lens helps keep contacts in place for clear vision all day.
Long hours with digital screens can cause discomfort for your eyes. Digital devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs have become our constant companions in daily life. We blink up to 5 times less when we stare at digital screens, and this can cause dryness, blurred vision, and tired eyes.
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism is to be worn daily, taken out every night, and cleaned and stored in contact lens solution. Each set of lenses should then be replaced once every two weeks.
Benefits & Features:
- Corrects short and long-sightedness (myopia and hyperopia)
- Toric lenses specially designed to correct astigmatism
- Great for dry or sensitive eyes
- High UV protection from more than 95% UV-A and 99% UV-B rays
- Superior oxygen delivery with a unique silicone hydrogel material
- Unique Johnson & Johnson HYDRACLEAR® PLUS technology makes contact lenses ultra-smooth and wettable like you’re not wearing lenses at all
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Type of Lens:||Silicone Hydrogel|
|Country Of Manufacture:||USA / Ireland|
|Available Base Curves:||8.6mm|
|The Number of lenses per Box :||6pcs|
|Replacement Schedule:||2 Weekly Disposable|
|Oxygen Permeability:||147 Dk/t @ centre for -3.00D|
|UV filter:||>99% UVB >96% UVA|
|Available Power Range (diopter):||Plano to -6.00 (0.25 steps) -6.50 to -9.00 (0.50 steps) +0.25 to +6.00D (0.25 steps)|
|Cylinder/Addition:||-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25, -2.75|
|Core Modulus:||0.73 MPa|
|Center Thickness:||0.08mm @-3.00D|