Alcon TOTAL 30 contacts are the first and only water gradient lenses that can be replaced monthly. They feature a new biomimetic CELLIGENT™ Technology that combines a biomimetic surface and unique lens chemistry to help resist bacteria and lipid deposits. The TOTAL 30 contact lens surface mimics the softness of the human cornea but is still durable enough to last 30 days of wear.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Water Gradient Technology helps deliver outstanding comfort for a full 30 days
- CELLIGENT® Technology creates a dynamic lens surface that biomimetics the corneal surface
- High oxygen permeability keeps your eyes healthy
- Class 1 UV Blocking delivers the highest level of UV protection available in a monthly replacement lens.
- In an in vitro study, TOTAL30® contact lenses demonstrated superior lens surface moisture stability vs other reusable brands.
|Lens Material:||Silicone Hydrogel|
|Available Base Curves:||8.4mm|
|The Number of lenses per Box :||3pcs|
|Replacement Schedule:||Monthly Disposable|
|Wearing Details:||Daily Wear|
|Oxygen Permeability:||154 Dk/t @ centre for -3.00D|
|UV filter:||Yes, Class 1 >90% UVA >99% UVB|
|Available Power Range (diopter):||-0.50D to -8.00D (0.25D steps) -8.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps) +0.50D to +6.00D (0.25D steps) +6.50D to +8.00D (0.50D steps)|
|Core Modulus:||0.6 MPa|
|Center Thickness:||0.08mm @-3.00D|
|Visibility Tint||Yes (Light Blue-Green)|