Ultra One Day daily disposable lenses by Bausch & Lomb, which use silicone hydrogel, are soft lenses that feature MoistureSeal, which maintains the lenses’ moisture by 95% for 16 hours and Silicone Hydrogel, which makes eyes comfortable by acting as a cushion of comfort.
Key Features & Benefits
- GO BEYOND COMFORT – Enjoy comfort for 16 hours to take on the best of what life offers.
- EXCEPTIONAL MOISTURE – Retains 96% of lens moisture for long-lasting wear.
- OUTSTANDING BREATHABILITY – High oxygen for eyes to stay healthy and white.
- RELIABLE PROTECTION – UVA/UVB protection to limit exposure to the sun.
- INCREDIBLE WEIGHTLESSNESS – Incredibly soft, smooth and weightless.
|Manufacturer:||Bausch + Lomb|
|Brand:||ULTRA ONE DAY|
|Country Of Manufacture:||Ireland|
|Available Base Curves:||8.6 mm|
|The Number of lenses per Box :||30pcs|
|Replacement Schedule:||Daily Disposable|
|Material:||Kalifilcon A (Silicone Hydrogel)|
|Lens Material Technologies:||Advanced MoistureSeal Technology + ComfortFeel Technology|
|Oxygen Permeability:||134 Dk/t @ center for -3.00D|
|UV filter:||Yes (CLASS II) Blocks 50% UVA & 95% UVB rays|
|Available Power Range (diopter):||-0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps), -6.50D to -12.00D (in 0.50D steps), +0.50 to +6.00 (in 0.25D steps)|
|Centre Thickness:||0.08mm @ -3.00D|
|Optical Zone:||9.0mm @-3.00D|
|Visibility Tint||Yes (Light Blue)|
Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not a substitute for UV-blocking sunglasses. It is because a UV-absorbing contact lens covers only a part of the eye. Therefore, contact lens wearers must continue to wear UV-blocking sunglasses as instructed. *Optimal duration of wear may vary between patients. The exact wearing schedule is to be recommended by your qualified Eye Care Professional.