Biofinity Multifocal, by CooperVision, is a monthly multifocal lens suitable for those with presbyopia. Made from silicone hydrogel, these lenses are durable and comfortable and provide crisp and clear vision for as long as you wear them.
Utilising CooperVision’s Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity Multifocal is an exceptionally breathable lens that allows a large amount of oxygen to reach your eyes, ensuring a healthy and white appearance. This also helps keep water locked into the lenses so they stay moist even at the end of a long day.
Biofinity Multifocal is ideal if you have presbyopia, as they use Balanced Progressive ™ Technology to ensure that the lens fits the eye securely.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Multifocal lenses are ideal for presbyopia
- Balanced Progressive™ Technology makes focusing on near and far objects easy
- Lenses remain moist and comfortable even at the end of the day
- Breathable lenses ensure that your eyes look and feel healthy
* All Multifocal are pre-order lenses; please do expect a longer delivery. The product might be delayed within 8-12 weeks if there is no stock at the supplier warehouse.
**It might be MORE THAN 12 weeks for any unforeseen circumstances. Can contact us to check for availability before ordering.
|Type of Lens:||Silicone Hydrogel|
|Country Of Manufacture:||UK|
|Available Base Curves:||8.6mm|
|The Number of lenses per Box :||3pcs|
|Replacement Schedule:||Monthly Disposable|
|Extended or overnight wear:||Yes|
|Oxygen Permeability:||142 Dk/t @ centre for -3.00D|
|Available Power Range (diopter):||+2.00 to -6.00 (0.25 steps) -6.50 to -8.00 (0.50 steps)|
|Add Power:||D+1.00, D+1.50, D+2.00, D+2.50, N+1.00, N+1.50, N+2.00, N+2.50|
|Design:||Balanced progressive technology: D and N options|
|Core Modulus:||0.75 MPa|
|Center Thickness:||0.09mm @ -3.00D|
|Visibility Tint||Yes (Light Blue)|