1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST contact lenses offer a very convenient way to wear contact lenses as you don’t need to worry about cleaning solutions, lens cases, or any maintenance effort! With 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST contact lenses, you can have a fresh, clean lens every day. Plus, in case you lose one, just open a new pack and replace them.
Experience 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST Brand Contact Lenses, the perfect combination of fresh new lenses every day, comfort and performance! The EYE-INSPIRED™ Design provides exceptional wear using a Dual-Action Technology – “Moisture in” and “Irritation Out”. The LACREON® Technology creates a long-lasting cushion of moisture to keep “Moisture In”, while lab testing has shown the lens helps maintain one of the most abundant proteins in the tear film in its natural state to keep “Irritation Out”.
What are the Features and Benefits of 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Contacts?
- You get the flexibility of full- or part-time wear as 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST lenses are great for occasional use.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning solutions, lens care or lens cases.
- They provide freedom for sports or active lifestyles and the UV-Blocking helps protect portions of your eyes.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST blocks 80% of UVB and 95% of UVA rays.
- The reduced surface friction allows the eyelid to glide over the lens easily. LACREON™ technology helps your eyes feel fresh and comfortable even at the end of the day.
- The lenses are slightly tinted, so they are easier to recognize and handle.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST uses LACREON™ technology embedding a water-holding ingredient for better lens feeling.
Who should consider 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST?
- People who are looking for a convenient, no-maintenance way to wear contact lenses.
- They are also perfect for allergy sufferers – enjoy the no-hassle way to wear contacts.
- People who want to wear contact lenses every day or just occasionally.
- People who want UV Blocking in their daily disposable lenses.
- People who are looking for contacts that provide optimal lens feeling throughout the day.
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.|
|Type of Lens:||Hydrogel|
|Country Of Manufacture:||USA / Ireland|
|Available Base Curves:||8.5mm & 9.0mm|
|The Number of lens per Box :||30pcs|
|Replacement Schedule:||Daily Disposable|
|Material:||Ionic hydrogel (Etalfilcon A)|
|Manufacturing Process:||Cast Mold|
|Oxygen Permeability:||25.5 Dk/t @-3.00D|
|UV filter:||Class 2 88% UVA 95% UVB|
|Available Power Range (diopter):||-0.50 to -6.00 (0.25 steps) -6.50 to -12.00 (0.50 steps) +0.50 to +6.00 (0.25 steps)|
|Center Thickness:||0.084mm @-3.00D|
|Inside-Out Mark||Yes (123 inside out indicator)|
Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not a substitute for UV-blocking sunglasses. It is because a UV-absorbing contact lens covers only a part of the eye. Therefore, contact lens wearers must continue to wear UV-blocking sunglasses as instructed. *Optimal duration of wear may vary between patients. The exact wearing schedule is to be recommended by your qualified Eye Care Professional.