1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST contact lenses offer a very convenient way to wear contact lenses as you don’t need to worry about cleaning solutions, lens cases, or any maintenance effort! With 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST contact lenses, you can have a fresh, clean lens every day. Plus, in case you lose one, just open a new pack and replace them.
What are the Features and Benefits of 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Contacts?
- You get the flexibility of full- or part-time wear as 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST lenses are great for occasional use.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning solutions, lens care or lens cases.
- They provide freedom for sports or active lifestyles and the UV-Blocking helps protect portions of your eyes.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST blocks 80% of UVB and 95% of UVA rays.
- The reduced surface friction allows the eyelid to glide over the lens easily. LACREON™ technology helps your eyes feel fresh and comfortable even at the end of the day.
- The lenses are slightly tinted, so they are easier to recognize and handle.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST uses LACREON™ technology embedding a water-holding ingredient for better lens feeling.
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.|
|Type of Lens:||Hydrogel|
|Country Of Manufacture:||USA / Ireland|
|Available Base Curves:||8.5mm & 9.0mm|
|The Number of lens per Box :||30pcs|
|Replacement Schedule:||Daily Disposable|
|Material:||Ionic hydrogel (Etalfilcon A)|
|Manufacturing Process:||Cast Mold|
|Oxygen Permeability:||25.5 Dk/t @-3.00D|
|UV filter:||Class 2 88% UVA 95% UVB|
|Available Power Range (diopter):||-0.50 to -6.00 (0.25 steps) -6.50 to -12.00 (0.50 steps) +0.50 to +6.00 (0.25 steps)|
|Center Thickness:||0.084mm @-3.00D|
|Inside-Out Mark||Yes (123 inside out indicator)|
Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not a substitute for UV-blocking sunglasses.
The optimal duration of wear may vary between patients. The exact wearing schedule is to be recommended by your qualified Eye Care Professional.